Share your secrets!
Do you have a story or experience with Jade Eggs or crystal healing for the yoni you’d like to share with the Secrets of Jade community? Has a Jade Egg practice change your life, your relationship, or your sexual pleasure? Do you have any stories of vulnerability or even embarrassing moments that you care to share? Perhaps you are a teacher yourself and would like to share some of your wisdom.
We would love to hear from you!
Submit your article here with a short bio about who you are. Write from personal experience including perspective shift and transformations. The more honest and vulnerable you can be about your struggles and victories, the more readers will be inspired by your story!
Please include any information you feel will be useful to us. We will review your content and if it fits our audience, we will publish and feature you as a guest author! Being a Secrets of Jade guest author offers great exposure of your writings to a large community of women.
We love to share secrets because it’s our passion and we expect that if you write for us, its your passion also. We share you, you share us, everyone wins.
While we don’t pay for you for your articles, you’ll be gaining publicity, Twitter and Facebook followers. We will tag your pages and networks when we publish, so please include them with your article.
All submissions will be read and considered, however we will only publish articles that are appropriate for our readers. We will contact you within 7 days if we choose to use your article. If you don’t hear from us, it means we have decided to pass. You are welcome to submit a different article at a later time.
A few Guidelines for your submission:
- Be original: If you’ve previously published your story on your blog, please change the title and content significantly and send us a link to the original article.
- Add to our current content. How can your piece enhance to what we’ve already published?
- Ask yourself… Is my story is informative, inspiring and uplifting? How can it be more so?
- Come up with a great title that grabs the readers’ attention
- Write a clear first paragraph that makes the reader want to continue.
- Write in your own voice: How would you explain your story to a good friend? Use that conversational tone when you write.
- Write from the perspective of “we,” “us” and “our” which unifies the reader and writer as opposed to using “you” which can create separation. We prefer to feel like we are on a journey with the writer and not feel like we are being preached at. ‘We are all in this together’ Should be the set tone.
- Articles should be between 800 to 1000 words maximum.
- Source all health claims: If you mention a statistic or a study in your piece, include a link to that source.
- Include a url to a photo in landscape format. If you don’t have a url to your photo, please email it to email@example.com with the title of your story. Please ensure you hold the publishing rights to that photo. We may choose to use one of our own, but we’d love to consider your submissions.